The hotel offers a range of spacious suites to suite all guests from superior double rooms to luxurious executive suites. Other features include a Library lounge housing a wide collection of books on Greek history and culture. Guests can also make use of the hotel’s facilities including a gym, sauna, jacuzzi and treatment rooms.
In the evening, guests can enjoy al fresco dinning on the Nefeli restaurant terrace offering an a la carte menu of Mediterranean cuisine accompanied by a selection of handpicked wines followed by a cocktail at the Selini bar.
The hotel is well situated close to the main port and airport and within easy reach of the island’s must-see attractions.
All prices are ‘from prices’ and can fluctuate during each month. All prices are subject to change/amendment. Prices are stated as per person, per week, based on the standard occupancy of the room/villa/apartment. Prices are inclusive of car hire or transfers, as well as an estimate of flight costs, all covered by our ATOL protection. Flight prices can vary significantly by date and departure airport, so please contact us for your own personalised quote.
Whilst weekly prices are shown, our holidays are tailor made and individual nights can be booked at many of our properties. Please call us or use the Enquire Now form for our latest prices & availability.
- Superior room, Junior Suite, Maisonette, Executive suite, Pool experience suite, Yria Residence, Yria Ktima Luxury Villa
- All rooms feature desk, DVDs, CDs, books, veranda, Apivita natural toiletries, bathrobes and slippers
- Sea view Nefeli restaurant
- Selini Pool Bar
- Astir SPA surrounded by olive trees and fruit trees
- Swimming pool, gym, tennis court, gallery shop, library lounge
- Free Wi-Fi