Hotel Brufani Palace is a five-star hotel which belongs to the prestigious Small Luxury Hotel chain and is located 600 metres from Perugia town centre.Many popular events are held in Perugia, such as Eurochocolate, the European Chocolate Festival, Umbria Jazz, one of the major Jazz festivals in the world and the Perugia-Assisi Peace March. Assisi, where St. Francis and St. Clare were born, is about 28.6 km away. Lake Trasimeno, the largest in central Italy, can be reached in about 48 minutes by car. Perugia International airport is about 13,5 km away, while the train station is about 3,8 km away.
All prices are ‘from prices’ and can fluctuate during each month. All prices are subject to change/amendment. Prices are stated as per person, per week, based on the standard occupancy of the room/villa/apartment. Prices are inclusive of car hire or transfers, as well as an estimate of flight costs, all covered by our ATOL protection. Flight prices can vary significantly by date and departure airport, so please contact us for your own personalised quote.
Whilst weekly prices are shown, our holidays are tailor made and individual nights can be booked at many of our properties. Please call us or use the Enquire Now form for our latest prices & availability.
- Total of 94 rooms within the hotel including: Classic, Superior, Deluxe, Junior Suite and Suite
- All rooms, with carpeted floors, have bathrooms with shower or a tub and hair dryer, telephone, wi
- “Collins” restaurant, with a large and bright indoor room, offers table service and an à la carte
- It includes a lobby, a reception, an elevator, several common rooms, including one with a fireplac
- The spa, built on the remains of an Etruscan settlement, visible through a transparent floor, offe
- Eleven lounges, equipped with the latest audio-visual systems, are available for conferences, conv
- Free Wi-Fi is available in the common areas and in all rooms, while the use of the garage is not i