Quinta Das Vistas is located on a beautiful hill with stunning views of Funchal and its’ beautiful lush gardens, offering perfect accommodation option for a relaxing, quality holiday. From its welcoming homely lobby to well positioned small Spa with heated indoor pool with an outdoor section opening out to the outside terrace and the elegant restaurant offering excellent local cuisine, you are sure to be delighted with your holiday choice. This hotel is a member of the Charming Hotels Group, made of four beautiful Quintas located in different part of the Funchal, all with different charm and ambiance and special location. The group allows its guests to dine in any of them and provide a complimentary shuttle service between their properties. Each Quinta has a different ambience and a specialty; therefore, you get to experience the service and delicious local cuisine in each of the other Charming Hotels Group properties without having to check in and out of your room in one holiday.
The centre of Funchal is approx. 15 minutes walking distance and the hotel offers regular shuttle services to its residents throughout the day to enable them to reach the historic port, the shopping areas and other points of interest in Funchal. If you prefer to walk, we recommend walking into the town than using the shuttle bus for your return as you would be walking uphill to reach the hotel.
- 71 rooms - double standard with garden view, double standard with panoramic view, junior suite, deluxe suite, presidential suite
- All rooms have telephone, safe, mini bar, TV, hair dryer, bathrobe and slippers
- The restaurant “La Belle Terrasse” a gourmet restaurant with a beautiful view over Funchal
- Heated split level swimming pool with indoor and outdoor sections
- Fitness, sauna & steam room
- All rooms have air-conditioning
Available Board Basis
Places of Interest
Funchal, Monte, Botanical gardens, Camara Delobos, Farmers market, Cathedral of Funchal, Ponta de Sao Lourenco, Savi centre caves, Monte place tropical gardens, Madeira story centre, Levada walk, Porto Santo
Distance to Coast
Approx. 15 minutes
Distance to Town
Approx. 15 minutes