Masseria Torre Coccaro is a family friendly beach hotel in Savelletri. It has an exceptional blend of exclusivity, luxury, utter authenticity and real character ideal for a honeymoon also.
Early booking: book by 28th Feb 2018 receive:- :
25% discount - not refundable. Minimum stay 2 nights in January, February, March and April (new year eve, Easter excluded), October, November and December. - Minimum stay 4 nights, applicable in May, June and September. - Minimum stay 6 nights in July.
All prices are ‘from prices’ and can fluctuate during each month. All prices are subject to change/amendment. Prices are stated as per person, per week, based on the standard occupancy of the room/villa/apartment. Prices are inclusive of car hire or transfers, as well as an estimate of flight costs, all covered by our ATOL protection. Flight prices can vary significantly by date and departure airport, so please contact us for your own personalised quote.
Whilst weekly prices are shown, our holidays are tailor made and individual nights can be booked at many of our properties. Please call us or use the Enquire Now form for our latest prices & availability.
- 36 rooms, all en-suite
- Air-conditioning/central heating
- Restaurant & bar. Guests may also use the restaurant at Torre Maizza & the beach (although not within half-board arrangement & best to book)
- Heated outdoor swimming pool, guaranteed opening dates 01/04-31/10, earlier and later weather permitting
- Coccaro Beach Club 15/04-31/10, earlier and later weather permitting (not always available in the evenings)
- Children’s mini-club for 5-10 yr olds (10:00-13:00 & 15:00-17:00)
- Shuttle to Coccaro Beach Club, free of charge
- Babysitting service (approx €15 per hour per child)
- Aveda Spa & small heated indoor pool open all year. Treatments, massages etc payable locally
- Riding school 10kms away
- Golf course – at nearby Torre Maizza, 9-hole, par 27, with driving range, putting and pitching green, pro-shop
- Bikes for guest use, free of charge
- Perfect for weddings/celebrations
- Hosts functions/meetings
- Sailing boat or motor boat for hire
- Guests may also use the facilities at Torre Maizza, if they book in advance
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Pool & beach towels free of charge
- Room safes
- Taxi transfers from Brindisi and/or Bari airports available. Please ask for details
“So much more than a faceless five star, this hotel brims with personality, character and unique style.” Michael & Izzie, Oxford“
“We were welcomed warmly and we soon felt as if this was THE place to be. We loved it!” Fiona & Angus, Edinburgh
“Torre Coccaro has it all. The spa was fantastic. The beach was amazing. The hotel & pool were a dream. Can we go back please?” Tom & Mary, Harrogate
Kate Simon wrote in The Independent, “…set in a 17th-century masseria that counts a chapel among its charming buildings….facilities are thoroughly modern, including a slick beach club…..with a fish, oyster and sushi bar on the beach….”