Masseria Santa Lucia is family friendly, beach hotel in Marina di Ostuni, Puglia. Right on the sea with a large pool, Long Travel past clients love the relaxed atmosphere and the fantastic dining atmosphere.
All prices are ‘from prices’ and can fluctuate during each month. All prices are subject to change/amendment. Prices are stated as per person, per week, based on the standard occupancy of the room/villa/apartment. Prices are inclusive of car hire or transfers, as well as an estimate of flight costs, all covered by our ATOL protection. Flight prices can vary significantly by date and departure airport, so please contact us for your own personalised quote.
Whilst weekly prices are shown, our holidays are tailor made and individual nights can be booked at many of our properties. Please call us or use the Enquire Now form for our latest prices & availability.
- 131 rooms, all en-suite
- All rooms with safe & hairdryer
- Restaurant (also open to the public) & bar
- Swimming pool 15/04-31/10, weather depending
- Pool & beach towels provided
- Wi-Fi available throughout hotel, free of charge
- Sea terraces 15/05-15/10, weather depending
- Beach 01/06-30/09
- Free shuttle to beach and/or sea terraces
- Gym free of charge; sauna and jacuzzi payable locally
- Tennis court (with floodlights)
- Transfer to Ostuni, €8 per person, payable locally 15/05-15/10
- Piano-bar usually 15/04-31/10
- “Serate Pugliesi” usually 15/06-15/09, weather permitting
- Hosts weddings and conferences
- Dinner booked locally, €35 per person, payable locally
- Airport transfers available – details on request
“Lovely hotel with impressive grounds. The grassy area overlooking the swimming cove is brilliant. Superb food & reasonably priced wine. Quite a smart hotel. ” Lynda & David, Malvern
“We loved the quiet spacious design & layout of the Masseria Santa Lucia. It was most suitable to meet all of our needs – a work-weary couple and a 15 year old teenager! ” Jeff & Linda, Sudbury
“The Masseria Santa Lucia was everything we were hoping for and more. ” George & Judith, Woking
“We just wanted to say thank you for organising our trip away – we had a very relaxing and comfortable stay at Masserie Santa Lucia. The staff were all so friendly and the hotel beautifully maintained.
Ostuni was a beautiful town to visit and we enjoyed wandering along the coast with all the spring flowers and birds.
Hope to make a return to Italy in the not too distant future. Many thanks for all your help.” Sarah, Emma & Hope, Suffolk
B&B, HB and FB
1 hr 15 mins
Marina di Ostuni
Places of Interest
Ostuni, Alberobello, Itria Valley
Distance to Coast
Approx. 300 metres!