Masseria San Domenico is an elegant luxury hotel on the beach in Savelletri in Puglia, Italy. Here at Long Travel we believe it’s the poshest Masseria in Puglia with an incredible spa which feels very exclusive.
Early booking: book by 15th March 2018 receive:-
Receive 10% discount for stays of 3 nights or more (from 01/04-30/06 and 01/09-31/12)
All prices are ‘from prices’ and can fluctuate during each month. All prices are subject to change/amendment. Prices are stated as per person, per week, based on the standard occupancy of the room/villa/apartment. Prices are inclusive of car hire or transfers, as well as an estimate of flight costs, all covered by our ATOL protection. Flight prices can vary significantly by date and departure airport, so please contact us for your own personalised quote.
Whilst weekly prices are shown, our holidays are tailor made and individual nights can be booked at many of our properties. Please call us or use the Enquire Now form for our latest prices & availability.
- 40 rooms, all en-suite
- All rooms with safe, hairdryer, mini-bar & satellite pay per view television
- Restaurants & bar
- Swimming pool March to October, weather permitting
- Excellent buffet lunch, al fresco overlooking the swimming pool- usually available June, July, August, September, weather permitting
- Wi-Fi, free of charge throughout hotel
- Two floodlit tennis courts & free use of bikes, gym & sauna
- Two private beaches, one sandy, one rocky, available June to September (weather permitting), with complimentary hourly shuttle from hotel
- Beauty treatments, Spa – Thalasso centre (charges for treatments, payable locally & indoor pool for use with treatments only). To be booked well in advance
- Not suitable for children under 12 yrs
- 18 hole golf course, must be pre-booked & payable locally
“Words fail me, it is so luxurious with staff so well trained and attentive and mindful of your needs. Lovely to look at as well.” Jack & Helena, Holywood
“Just the kind of place we like – traditional 5* hotel with impeccable service, supremely comfortable rooms and my wife adores the spa – gives me chance of a little bit of golf!” Fred & Marion, Chichester