Start the day with a delicious breakfast comprising of local delicacies and homemade pastries. Explore the picturesque town of Naxos dotted with historic sites like the temple of Apollo then return to the hotel in the afternoon for a swim in the hydro-massage pool or cool off in the shade sipping cocktails on the veranda.
The Naxian Terra restaurant based on a menu of fresh fish and carefully chosen ingredients locally sourced from the island creates a truly romantic ambience perfect for couples or honeymooners. The safe and friendly environment makes it an excellent choice for families and an unforgettable experience.
All prices are ‘from prices’ and can fluctuate during each month. All prices are subject to change/amendment. Prices are stated as per person, per week, based on the standard occupancy of the room/villa/apartment. Prices are inclusive of car hire or transfers, as well as an estimate of flight costs, all covered by our ATOL protection. Flight prices can vary significantly by date and departure airport, so please contact us for your own personalised quote.
Whilst weekly prices are shown, our holidays are tailor made and individual nights can be booked at many of our properties. Please call us or use the Enquire Now form for our latest prices & availability.
- Double standard room, Junior suites, Superior suites, Honeymoon Junior suites, Honeymoon Superior suites, Grand suite
- All suites feature private terrace, LCD satellite TV, DVD-CD playe, Luxurious bathrooms with hydromassage showers, hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers, KORRES luxury line of toiletries, fully equipped kitchen, telephone, wet mini-bar, electronic safe
- All suites with air-conditioning and heating
- A la carte restaurant "Naxian Terra" with creative Mediterranean cuisine
- Fresh water swimming pool and Hydromassage in the main pool
- Snack Bar - Pool Bar
- Free Wi-Fi