The hotel was purpose-built to crown the Marina with sensational accommodation, providing its discerning guests with luxury accommodation during their stay in Montenegro. There are several spacious rooms, from a standard room to a magnificent 3-bedroom apartment with everything you need for a quality holiday.
Every detail is structured with elegance as a theme in order to give a true feel of a sophisticated palace. The decor is inspired by the mesmerising views of Boka Bay and the sea, with soft shades of the blue, white and cream, contrasted with warm textures of the mahogany wood.
All prices are ‘from prices’ and can fluctuate during each month. All prices are subject to change/amendment. Prices are stated as per person, per week, based on the standard occupancy of the room/villa/apartment. Prices are inclusive of car hire or transfers, as well as an estimate of flight costs, all covered by our ATOL protection. Flight prices can vary significantly by date and departure airport, so please contact us for your own personalised quote.
Whilst weekly prices are shown, our holidays are tailor made and individual nights can be booked at many of our properties. Please call us or use the Enquire Now form for our latest prices & availability.
- 87 rooms - deluxe rooms with mountain view, deluxe rooms with sea view , junior suite sea view, 1 bedroom suite mountain view , 1 bedroom suite sea view
- All rooms have LCD TV, mini bar, safe, hair dryer, telephone, en-suite with separate shower and bath , bathrobe and slippers, coffee and tea facilities, espresso machine, dishwasher, comp. water, twice daily housekeeping, balcony
- All rooms have air-conditioning
- Restaurant - indoor and outdoor
- Swimming pool - indoor and outdoor
- SPA Centre
Available Board Basis
Places of Interest
Porto Montenegro (Marina), Tivat, Kotor, Perast
Distance to Coast
On the coast
Distance to Town
In the town