At a glance
|Where:||Lisbon Estoril & Cascais|
This two centre Portugal holiday offers the best of both worlds, a magical 3 nights in Lisbon with a relaxing 7 nights on the sub-tropical island of Madeira.Spend a few days mooching around the vibrant capital of Lisbon, enjoying art, culture and history, as well as the beautiful architecture.
Combine this with Madeira's lush and exotic scenery and gardens.
Of course, you will be spoiled in both locations by the friendly people and delicious local cuisine.
This holiday is the perfect combination, blending two contrasting yet complementary holiday experiences.
- 3 nights B&B stay at the four-star Lisboa Plaza hotel in a Standard Room
- 7 nights B&B stay in the Quinta Bela Sao Tiago in a Standard Room
- Private transfers in Lisbon
- Private transfers in Madeira
- Flights (Number of possible UK Departure Airports)
- Hand luggage only (luggage can be added at the time of the booking at a supplement)