At a glance
||A charming boutique hotel
||Yoga, massage, spa and car hire
Nature has carved out a secret corner of paradise and this is it! Peaceful, romantic and a perfect place to forget the daily grind... Boutique Borgo Naturalis with only 8 rooms including a two-roomed suite, offers an authentically Puglian escape for a short Spa break in a lovely setting...
Less than half an hour from Lecce and just over 20 minutes from Otranto, Borgo Naturalis is perfectly placed for exploring Puglia’s Salento. The beautiful beaches at Torre Sant’Andrea are only about 15km, as well as the famous Stacks of Torre Sant’Andrea, where the coastline becomes rugged, with spectacular rocky outcrops in the crystalline turquoise sea.
The gardens, lawns and terraces are sheer delights. The pool is magnificent. The intimate spa is a dream. Reserved only for you when you book it, the water circuit, emotional shower, plunge pool with jacuzzi and steam room make it the perfect place to while away the time and wash away every trace of the daily grind – a place where the body and the soul can relax. The spa is Anna’s kingdom and she is an expert at the “four elements” treatments she also offers. Your biggest problem will be that you never want to leave it!
Everything is done with nature in mind. Not only does Borgo Naturalis bombard your senses with nature’s perfumes and colours, but it also serves up the traditional Salento and Southern Italian cuisine. The food and wine are excellent, from the delicate breakfasts to the more elaborate four-course dinners. Exquisitely flavoursome, the traditional recipes, local ingredients and home-grown produce combine to present unforgettable meals.
Save up to 25%. Expires 28th February 2019.
Arrive at Brindisi Airport (or Bari Airport) collect your hire car at the terminal and start driving to Borgo Naturalis for your three nights stay. Check-in and relax. Depending on the arrival time of your flight enjoy your welcome dinner at the hotel’s restaurant. If you arrive on a late flight, we will book the welcome dinner for the next day. Welcome dinner will be a four-course fixed menu excluding beverages.
Spa circuit for couples in the hotel’s Private Spa (Emotional Shower, Hammam, Whirlpool) Light Lunch served after the Spa session at the restaurant on this day. Afternoon at your leisure, enjoy the hotel facilities or drive to a nearby coastal town or a beach. Dinner also at your leisure.
Morning at your leisure. You will be able to drive yourself to Lecce, the baroque capital of the South, also known as the Florence of the south. Here you will not only be able to enjoy walking through the historic streets? of Lecce but also be able to shop, wine and dine as there are a number of very good quality shops, bars and restaurants available during the day as well as evenings. (Don’t forget the siesta time as Southern Italians are very keen on their siesta time so shops do close at 13.00) Late afternoon return to the hotel. Join your 75 minutes’ yoga class and enjoy your 30 minutes’ massage in the Spa. You can book additional treatments locally should you prefer and pay these to the hotel directly.
Depending on the departure time of your flight, return your hire car to the airport and check in for your flight home.
• Extend your stay for additional nights
• Add another hotel from different parts of the region such as Savelletri, Conversano or Matera to make the break a multi-centre holiday
• Add private transfers instead of hire car
Where you will stay:
• 3 nights in the charming boutique Hotel at Borgo Naturalis in a double Deluxe Room. Higher category rooms also available at a supplement.
• Economy hire car is included (excluding excess waiver protection)
• Flights are available from London Gatwick, Stansted & Manchester (on selected days only) and a supplement may apply to some departures depending on the price of the flights on the chosen date. Package price is based on London Gatwick Easyjet flights and given as guidance only. An up-to-date price will be given to you at the time of your enquiry.
• Hand luggage only (check-in bag can be added at a supplement)