At a glance
|Cruise Route:||DUBROVNIK – ŠIPAN ISLAND OR SLANO - N.P. MLJET - KORČULA – VIS – BIŠEVO BLUE CAVE – HVAR - BOL - TROGIR- SPLIT|
|Perfect for:||Adventurers, Island hoppers, Culture and history exploration|
Board the ship at Dubrovnik Gruž harbour at any time of day. In the evening a meeting will take place introducing you to the Captain, crew and fellow passengers followed by a welcome dinner.
SUNDAY DUBROVNIK – ŠIPAN ISLAND OR SLANO
After breakfast, our guide will meet your at the pier for a scenic drive and photo stop over breath-taking scenery followed by a tour around the historic city walls of Dubrovnik. Enjoy lunch at your lesiure or take a cable car to the top of the Mount Srđ. Return to the coach by 4pm in time to embark back on board to sail to the island of Šipan, anchoring in the picturesque fishermen’s village of Šipanska Luka, followed by dinner on board.
MONDAY ŠIPAN ISLAND OR SLANO – NATIONAL PARK MLJET – KORČULA
In the morning we head towards Mljet National Park with the chance to around the lakes and Islet of St. Mary with its 12th century Benedictine Monastery. Lunch on board then cruise towards the island of Korčula. In the afternoon arrive at Korčula town, the birthplace of Marko Polo, the famous explorer for a guided city tour through narrow cobbled streets.
TUESDAY KORČULA - VIS
Vis is a pearl amongst the Croatian Adriatic islands, adorned with unspoilt beautiful beaches, protected architecture and preserved nature. Upon arrival stop for lunch or even a swim in the relaxing warm waters. The rest of the evening is free to dine at a local restaurants of your choice.
WEDNESDAY VIS – BIŠEVO BLUE CAVE - HVAR
Cruise to the Island Bisevo, famous for its mysterious Blue Cave, a truly magical natural phenomenon that should not be missed. Alternatively spend half a day touring the island of Vis or the beautiful fishing town of Komiža on the east Adriatic. After lunch we will continue cruising towards the sunny Croatian island of Hvar for a guided historic tour through the town. Spend the evening dining at a local family-owned restaurant.
TUESDAY HVAR – BOL – TROGIR
Start the day in Bol, known to have some of the best beaches in Croatia. Enjoy a scenic walk around the Dalmatian town or take a swim before lunch is served on board. After lunch, we will continue cruising towards Trogir, a small UNESCO town with its historic attractions including the Cathedral of St. Lawrence, probably the finest example of sacral architecture in Croatia. Return to the ship for dinner and live music entertainment.
FRIDAY – TROGIR - SPLIT
Morning cruise to Split, our last port on this cruise. Our guide will meet for a cultural tour including Split's historical Diocletian’s Palace and other UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Spend a leisurely afternoon exploring the city at your own pace. Then dine at a fasntastic restaurant in the old town.
After breakast it is time to say farewell to your fellow passengers before leaving the ship for your transfer home.
- Economy flights from UK Airports (Supplements will apply to selected departures and final quote will be given at the time of enquiry)
- 23 kg check in luggage per person
- Private Return Airport Transfers
- English speaking cruise manager on board
- 7 crew members
- 7 nights cruise in a Standard category cabin
- Complimentary fresh fruit available daily
- Welcome reception and dinner with three courses meals
- Buffet breakfast daily
- 5 lunches with three courses + 1 dinner
- Captain’s dinner with live music Drink package with lunch/dinner on boat (¼ liters of wine/beer/soft drink/juice and tea/coffee after meals
- Afternoon tea with cake/biscuits
- Water package ( 2 x ½ liters per day and person)
- Professional English speaking guide for city tour of Dubrovnik with panoramic return transfer to Old Town
- National park Mljet entrance fees
- Professional English speaking guide for city tour of Korčula
- Entrance fees to Biševo Blue cave or Vis Island tour with Komiža
- Professional English speaking guide for city tour of Hvar
- Professional English speaking guide for city tour of Trogir
- Professional English speaking guide for city tour of Split
- Wireless headset system for sightseeing’s (City Tours)
- Towels changed every second day & linen changed in the middle of the week
- Beach towels
- Daily cabin cleaning service
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi on board
- CCTV Security Cameras on board
- Elegance Rooftop Jacuzzi (Sun deck)
- Port and tourist taxes and fees, € 25,00 per person/week
Please Note: The price given above is from and given as guidance only based on the 27 April 2019 departure. Different prices apply to different departures and subject supplement depending on the chosen departure airport.
This holiday can be included as part of your multi-center holiday program in Croatia. For more information please speak to our team of experts.