Costa Azzurra is a family friendly beach hotel with a self-catering cottage near Tropea, Calabria. Close to white sand & turquoise sea, Costa Azzurra’s rooms & cottage feel as though they are in a tropical paradise.
“We have just returned from Calabria. The pool and gardens at Costa Azzurra were really lovely. The scenery in this area is beautiful with the most wonderful white sandy beaches. A thoroughly enjoyable week. ” Joyce, St Albans
All prices are ‘from prices’ and can fluctuate during each month. All prices are subject to change/amendment. Prices are stated as per person, per week, based on the standard occupancy of the room/villa/apartment. Prices are inclusive of car hire or transfers, as well as an estimate of flight costs, all covered by our ATOL protection. Flight prices can vary significantly by date and departure airport, so please contact us for your own personalised quote.
Whilst weekly prices are shown, our holidays are tailor made and individual nights can be booked at many of our properties. Please call us or use the Enquire Now form for our latest prices & availability.
- 60 rooms, all en-suite
- 5 rooms/cottage approx 300m from the main hotel & pool
- Air-conditioning in hotel, payable locally
- All rooms with safe, hairdryer on request
- Swimming pools (and poolside bar) and minibus service to beach 01/05-21/10, weather permitting.
- Wi-Fi, €10 per week, payable locally
- Hotel restaurant open to guests staying in self-catering cottage, meals €18 per person (excluding drinks)
- Barbecue evenings usually end of May to end of September (dependent on numbers)
- Beach service, umbrella & two deckchairs payable locally
- Table tennis
- Excursions payable locally
- Railway station about a mile – flat, easy walking distance
- Free parking
- Taxi transfers available
- Breakages deposit of €52 payable on arrival. This will be refunded at the end of your stay, if all is in order (For Self-Catering Cottages)
“We have just returned from Calabria. The pool and gardens at Costa Azzurra were really lovely. The scenery in this area is beautiful with the most wonderful white sandy beaches. A thoroughly enjoyable week. ” Joyce, St AlbansJane Hayward wrote for Woman & Home magazine, “….a lovely, family-run village hotel. You’ll eat, drink and sunbathe to a turquoise Capo Vaticano backdrop. It’s effortless la dolce vita! Paradisical gardens wrapped around an inviting pool are the hotel’s USP, and its simple, spotless rooms are a comfortable base.”
“We found your brochure’s information matched the facilities we found. The Costa Azzurra, Capo Vaticano was absolutely lovely with a wonderful family atmosphere and very interesting food. Use their offer to the Aeolian Islands – that was absolutely fantastic. ” Linda, Knaresborough
Bettina Rix wrote for Families Upon Thames Magazine, that Costa Azzurra is “..set in flower-filled gardens, in the Capo Vaticano area. An inviting pool and friendly café-bar completed the picture, with a trio of gorgeous sandy beaches just a 15 minute walk away… “
“The pool is one of the best we’ve had and the spectacular garden lived up to expectations and was truly stunning. We loved the fantastic fish course every day – amazing value & a must for fish lovers.” Penny, London