Borgo Casabianca is an agritourism hotel with self-catering apartments, suitable for families in Asciano, Tuscany.
All prices are ‘from prices’ and can fluctuate during each month. All prices are subject to change/amendment. Prices are stated as per person, per week, based on the standard occupancy of the room/villa/apartment. Unless otherwise stated prices are inclusive of car hire or transfers, as well as an estimate of flight costs, all covered by our ATOL protection. Flight prices can vary significantly by date and departure airport, so please contact us for your own personalised quote.
Whilst weekly prices are shown, our holidays are tailor made and individual nights can be booked at many of our properties. Please call us or use the Enquire Now form for our latest prices & availability.
- The renovated estate rooms and apartments with their exposed beams and terracotta floors elegantly and simply furnished offer you the comfort and cosiness of your own home combined with all the luxury services associated with a four star hotel facilities
- Free use of the outdoor swimming pool ( in summer season) and the parking lot
- The Restaurant “La Tinaia”, in a characteristic and refined rustic room, proposes a seasonal high quality tuscan cuisine with its local products such as the cold meats of the siennese area, the flavoured cheeses and lots of fresh ingredients
- Upon request with the hotel they are able and willing to organize delicious tasting of high quality tuscan products, Cooking Classes and Pizza Demos
- For those who want to taste the organic products from the hotels farm, the shop situated in the estate offer high quality and certified extra virgin olive oil, cereals, wines and specialities from the surrounding areas
- In addition an equipped rustic meeting room in a very quite setting, a tennis court, a lake for fishing and even an heliport are at your disposal
- You can play golf in the equipped golf ground situated at a distance of 20 minutes of driving from the hotel
- A popular thermal centre situated at about 15 km provides outdoor and indoor pools filled in hot, warm and cold thermal water from natural spring
Florence - 1hour 30mins
Pisa - 2 hours 30mins
Places of Interest
Montepulciano -3o mins
Siena - 45mins
Perugia - 1hour
Distance to Coast
2hours - 2hours 30mins (not a coastal recommendation)