With an extensive collection of family-friendly properties
across a range of regions and locations, look no further than right here for your next family holiday. Enjoy a beach side property
with plenty of activities, a characterful agritursimo
with masses of character, or spoil the whole family with 5* luxury.
Let your travel experts help you create the ideal holiday for you and your family
, with interconnecting or family rooms, kid’s clubs and more!
Cormoran, Villasimius, Sardinia
- A perfect choice for families wishing to holiday together, Hotel Cormoran
offers plenty to appeal to every member of the family. The mini-club and young club offer a mass of activities and entertainment to keep the kids happy while Mum & Dad indulge in a little hard earned R&R, and there is a variety of excursions and activities for the whole family to enjoy together. It has one sweet-water swimming-pool for children and one swimming-pool for adults with spring-board so that you can be sure your kids will be safe. You can also make the most of the Mini club for children aged 4 to 12. from June 01st to September 21st which includes lots of fun such as face painting and sports activities. (Children under the age of 4 can attend the mini club if escorted by their parents.) Or there is the Young club: an exclusive organisation for slightly older children of 12 years old and over from June 7th to September 6th.
Villa Sonia, Taormina, Sicily
-From Castelmola, enjoy a few hours excursion on the back of donkeys which go up to the summit of Mount Venere, from which you can enjoy one of the most beautiful panoramas in the world. In a day, you can visit Syracuse
or Piazza Armerina where you can clearly see the historical dominations of the Sicilian Island
among ancient theatres and residences or you can visit nearby Savoca which was the backdrop for one of the greatest cinema works... “The Godfather”. Being family run the hotel has a true home feeling and is very comfortable for a family with the possibility of having interconnecting rooms. The highlights of Villa Sonia
has to be the incredible view over Mount Etna. Built into the hillside, the unique location gives unhindered views of the whole slope and summit of Mount Etna. With this as a backdrop, the view from the swimming pool and spacious terrace is spectacular. Usually once a week Giuseppe hosts a “BuffetSul Terrazzo “, by the pool or on the covered terrace. With music and a fantastic array of temptingly delicious food, this is always an event to remember and perfect for a family to spend some quality time together. You must try it!
Alghero Resort and Spa, Alghero, Sardinia
- In a beautiful landscape nestled in the green hills of Alghero
is a great Resort perfect for a family getaway
. Being a resort run by a family it has that true homely feel and the resort has plenty to do on site! With a gorgeous pool (and an amazing spa for the adults to escape) to tennis courts and horse riding treks you will not be bored and there is lots to do as a family. For those who are a little braver and travelling with older kids try out the Diving and Snorkelling in the deep blue waters of Capo Caccia to discover the underwater caves and marine life, all organised from the resort!
Parco Cavalonga Borgo, Ragusa, Sicily
- Each Apartment-Suite, sleeping between 4 and 6 people, is unique due not only to its different layout but also to the variety in the stone and iron work, paving stones, private gardens, private patios and interior decorations. They are traditional stone structures on the outside and have refreshing contemporary designs inside. You can choose to book the Apartment-Suites self-catering, or take advantage of the hotel’s services for breakfast and dinner too. It has a gorgeous pool set in stunning scenery for total relaxation. From here you can do lots of excursions, including Montalbano tours
,World Heritage Sites and even taking a hydrofoil to malta!
Gabbiano Azzurro, Golfo Aranci
- The warm, welcoming atmosphere at this hotel makes you feel as though you’ve entered the home of friends. Guests return to the Hotel Gabbiano Azzurro
with their families, having originally gone there as children with their parents. The happy memories and friendships created on the beach, in the sea and in and around the pool, draws guests to the hotel again and again. Both indoor and outdoor, the Hotel Gabbiano Azzurro
is well-appointed and provides fun for children and adults alike, offering a host of activities, catering to all ages. The hotel is the ideal location for your family beach holiday with a fully open view of the multicolour sea, while the resort of Golfo Aranci offers a nice selection of shops, restaurants and excursions.
Tenuta Seliano, Paestum, South Campania -
This charming, quirky agriturismo is so peaceful and beautiful, you will not want to leave! The pool, sunbathing terraces and the large covered verandah, close by, are well furnished and perfect for relaxing while the kids go for a swim. The owners even have their own herd of 900 buffalo, kept nearby so there is lots of tasty fresh mozzarella to be had!! The kids will love looking at these and playing with the owner’s dogs, enjoying an authentic slice of country life. More “laid-back ” than attentive, guests are left to their own devices and are more than welcome to wander around and make themselves at home. Tenuta Seliano
is also a great base to explore the blue flag beaches of Campania and to view the magnificent temples at Paestum
, or even pop over to visit the incredible archeological sites at Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius!
Hotel Giordano, Ravello, Amalfi Coast - Hotel Giordano’
s 20x10 meters beautiful swimming pool is covered with majolica, a non slip bottom and is equipped with a whirlpool device. Surrounded by a very large solarium with areas shadowed by elegant magnolia trees, sits a large terrace ideal for moments of relaxation. Enjoy your evening meals at the beautiful Villa Maria
taking in the peaceful scenery of the spectacular bay of Ravello.
Next to the hotel there is a tennis court which can be booked to play and there is also the possibility to book an instructor. From May to October you can book to learn as a group or have personal lessons, either for yourselves or for the children.
TAKE THE KIDS TO PUGLIA – The zoo safari in Fasano will even have parents engrossed. Splash Parco in Gallipoli is a waterpark/amusement park combined, filled with organised activities and plenty of waterslides! For the adventure seekers, prepare a packed lunch, hire bikes and explore the mountains. For the brave and daring young explorers (and parents too) Grotte di Castellana must not be missed! We won’t spoil it for you but the kids will be begging to go back.
Masseria Santa Lucia, Ostuni, Puglia
– A top pick for families with its diversity in activities for all ages on site and a short distance from the zoo for a day trip. The spectacular pool here seems almost never ending and is set in lush gardens, which are typically Mediterranean, but feel almost tropical, in places. It has a separate shallow pool connected to the main pool for the little ones to paddle without you having to worry. It has a beautiful tennis court and an unusual amphitheatre, where entertainment is sometimes provided in the summer for kids to enjoy.Themasseria also has a private sea terrace which is decked with sunbeds, from here you can take a few steps and you will find yourself quite literally in the sea between the little cliffs! You can even reach this in a golf buggy for a bit of a fun ride! At times, there is a piano-bar and special “Serate Pugliesi ” (Pugliese evenings), with typical regional music and food. Great fun, guests meet and chat and it’s a real experience for both kids to play with the others staying there and adults to converse over a glass of wine.
Masseria Torre Coccaro, Savelletri, Puglia
-Outside Masseria Torre Coccaro
, there is a stunning heated swimming pool and poolside restaurant. The flower gardens, walled vegetable garden and orchard are a delight to wander around. The incredible Aveda Spa is cut into rock and has truly excellent facilities, including an indoor pool, Turkish bath and gym. Cookery courses, a window into the cuisine of Puglia,
are run in the converted stables and these are particularly good fun. Just down the road, the sister hotel, Torre Maizza,
has a 9-hole golf course.The masseria's own spectacular Coccaro private beach is just 10 minutes away, with golden sand, transparent sea and an exquisite fish restaurant. It feels rather "designer" and is very laid back, in that hip sort of way. There is even a 14m yacht for hire. The nearby riding school is great for kids and adults. It has a lovely and quiet mini club for kids to have fun. And you can take part in activities such as Mountain biking, Beach volleyball, pony rides, Quad bikes with paths among the olive trees or on the beach, go kart track, Wind surfing or kite surfing, swimming lessons for children with a certified teacher so that they can learn diving and respiration as well as floating.
Del Levante, Torre Canne, Puglia
– Sea and fun for the family. The sandy shorelines, allow for long regenerating walks and a great spot for the kids to run around and go for a paddle in the sea. If the sea is too scary for them, take a dip in the pool at the hotel with views right to the sea so that you can feel like you are right on it! Renting a mountain bike can be the best way to discover the beauties of our Apulia punctuated of trulli
and secular olive trees.Hotel Del Levante
has a private beach as well as two splendid swimming pools complete with sunloungers, deck chairs, beach umbrellas and tables. Relaxing for adults, but also ideal for the little ones, sun, fun, and privacy is guaranteed! While here make sure you head over to the beautiful coastal town of Polignano a Mare and treat everyone to an ice cream (mainly for the kids of course..), they are without doubt some of the best we have ever tasted!