Comfortable hotel with an incredible James Bond style spa & pool, right on the sea. We loveApprodo Hotel & Spa Resort’s fantastic location, close to the harbour, perfect for boat trips.
All prices are ‘from prices’ and can fluctuate during each month. All prices are subject to change/amendment. Prices are stated as per person, per week, based on the standard occupancy of the room/villa/apartment. Prices are inclusive of car hire or transfers, as well as an estimate of flight costs, all covered by our ATOL protection. Flight prices can vary significantly by date and departure airport, so please contact us for your own personalised quote.
Whilst weekly prices are shown, our holidays are tailor made and individual nights can be booked at many of our properties. Please call us or use the Enquire Now form for our latest prices & availability.
- 49 rooms, all en-suite
- 28 self-catering apartments
- Air-conditioning (only 1/7-31/8 from 12.00 (midday) until 01.00)
- All hotel rooms have safe & hairdryer
- All rooms & apartments have sea-view (most have balcony/terrace)
- Restaurant, bar & lounge
- Swimming pool & poolside bar April to October, weather permitting.
- Children’s swimming pool 27/06-04/09
- Wi-Fi available free throughout hotel
- Parents please make your own judgement about the suitability of the park facilities for your children
- Private beach (all season); 1 beach umbrella, 2 sunbeds & 1 deck chair, included per room/apartment
- Canoes, archery, beach volley-ball, tennis and five-aside football, 27/06-04/09
- State of the art spa – entrance fee allows free access to heated indoor pool and various ‘rooms’ and spa experiences. Treatments and massages payable locally. Hotel guests are entitled to 2 hours free entrance to the spa per day, self-catering guests 3 hours twice a week.
- Excursions/boat trips, horse-riding, mountain bike hire & scuba-diving can be organised and paid for locally
- Sometimes hosts weddings
- Beach towels can be borrowed from reception. A deposit of €10 per towel is required
“Loved it, loved it, loved it!!” Karen & Philip, Morden
Chosen by Julia Brookes for the Saturday Times as one of her “15 of the best affordable family holidays”, Approdo Hotel & Spa Resort is great for “beaches and culture”.