Aia Mattonata Relais is an exceptionally unique, boutique hotel in Siena, Tuscany.
All prices are ‘from prices’ and can fluctuate during each month. All prices are subject to change/amendment. Prices are stated as per person, per week, based on the standard occupancy of the room/villa/apartment. Prices are inclusive of car hire or transfers, as well as an estimate of flight costs, all covered by our ATOL protection. Flight prices can vary significantly by date and departure airport, so please contact us for your own personalised quote.
Whilst weekly prices are shown, our holidays are tailor made and individual nights can be booked at many of our properties. Please call us or use the Enquire Now form for our latest prices & availability.
- To ensure maximum tranquillity and peace of mind for guests, children of 12 years and older are welcome.
- One room is specially equipped for the disabled
- Enjoy the soothing infinity swimming pool filled with salt water, while overlooking the impressive views of the countryside and Siena
- Private parking is located directly on the property
- It is possible to book licensed guides for tours in Siena and/or the surrounding areas from the property
- Cooking courses and private dinners can be organized with an exclusive chef, as requested
- The wellness center, equipped with a Turkish bath, is located on the property in a refurbished stable. It can offer a vacation of health and wellness, or to ensure soothing and calming days in the winter rain.To enhance your wellness experience, it is possible to book professional body treatments such as massage and pranotherapy, by appointment
- Guests can enjoy the fitness area equipped with exercise bikes, stair climbers, treadmill and other exercise equipment
- One can get back in touch with nature on one of our mountain bikes with an excursion along the miles of paths and roads around the Crete Senesi
- The room is equipped with electronic card entry, satellite tv, safe, iPhone docking station and free high speed wi-fi, complimentary minibar and tea and coffee facilities. • Heating and air conditioning are independently controlled.
- Heating and air conditioning are independently controlled.
- Wood parquet flooring of red brick Tuscan flooring and windows fitted with screens.
- Bed linen and bathroom linen of the highest quality, complimentary toiletries, slippers, pillows with different sizes and comfort, room serviced daily
- Bathrobes are available for the spa area and towels for the pool.
If you want a romantic get away filled with incredible views, spectacular sunsets, and hosts who will plan the most luxurious day trips including lunches and dinners, this is the place for you. The rooms are beautiful. There is nothing more we could have wanted. We would stay there again and again… – Lillian, Stafford