Self-Catering Property near Naples & South Campania
Accommodation At A Glance
- Price for Villa Only
- Based on 7 nights
- Self-Catering Basis
- Based on 14 People Sharing
Villa Sirena is a large luxury self-catering villa suitable for families and large groups, in South Campania. Within private gardens with a lovely pool, a stone’s throw from the sea and owned by a prince. What more could you want?
Villa Sirena is perfect for a large group of friends or family and, for such luxurious comfort in such an incredible spot in Punta Licosa. The uniqueness of this location is not to be underestimated. A gatehouse marks the entrance into the Principe di Belmonte estate at Punta Licosa. Exclusive and private, very few villas have been allowed within its six kilometres, which has been owned by this noble family for over 400 years. 4km or so down the private driveway brings you to the sea and the beautiful agritourist Villa Sirena. A UNESCO protected nature reserve and part of the famous Cilento Marine Park, the area is an idyllic slice of uncontaminated nature.
Just a stone’s throw from the water’s edge, with its very own stretch of the Cilento marine reserve, the luxury Villa Sirena nestles amongst Mediterranean pines, alongside the ancient ruins of a Roman fort, a castello by the sea and the Belmonte family chapel. Offshore and close by lies the tiny island of Licosa, with its picturesque lighthouse.
The luxurious Villa Sirena is an imposing, traditional stone house, which was a former hunting lodge, and, in times gone by, the Belmonte family guests used to visit to hunt wild boar, quail and other game, in the surrounding woods. Set in its own extensive grounds, there seems to be endless space around Villa Sirena, just for this glorious villa. Perfect for outdoor living, its fabulous terraces, with cushioned seating, rattan comfy chairs and dining areas, stretch along the back of the villa and is a great spot to catch up with friends and family and spend quality time in total tranquility. Glimpses of the sea can be seen through pines and from the garden, which blossoms with perfumed jasmine, honeysuckle, bougainvillea and other shrubs. A separate, palm-covered gazebo in the garden of Villa Sirena provides a wonderful shaded “outdoor living room” – an idyllic place to relax and read a book or enjoy a glass of wine, or a cocktail or two. Just sink into the rattan sofas and chairs, take in the spectacular sea views and listen out for the melodic tune of the lighthouse siren!
Back through the garden, into the little lane heading towards the sea, the charming pool of Villa Sirena sits in yet another garden, sheltered on one side by the remains of a Roman ruin, and on others by hedges. This corner of Villa Sirena is a dream. Spending time here as a family is ideal and has been a favourite of Long Travel customers for the total tranquillity and a luxuriously unique family holiday.
Gracious comfort is the order of the day at agritourist country Villa Sirena and the owner has plumped for stylish white soft furnishings, tasteful decorative pieces and wrought iron beds to set against the colourful Vietri tiles, the beamed ceilings and the wooden floors. Villa Sirena’s décor gives a little nod to the countryside feel of its surrounding Punta Licosa in South Campania. It is very special indeed.
|High season||Prices from £16,422 per week|
|Low season||Prices from £9,813 per week|
Seven-bedroom villa for up to 14 people
- 1 villa with 7 bedrooms, 5 shower rooms, 1 bathroom & 2 sitting rooms
- Specific requests for rooms to be made up as doubles or twins must be made at the time of enquiry
- Gas and water included
- Electricity included up to 300 kwh/week, any extra to be paid for locally
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, six-ring hob, oven and washing machine
- Air-conditioning in ground floor rooms, upstairs bedrooms have ceiling fans
- Swimming pool mid-May to September, weather permitting
- Satellite TV with some English channels
- Security deposit €2000 to be paid in cash on arrival & refunded on departure if all is in order
- Prices include cleaning 3 hours per day, 6 days per week,
- Weekly change of bed linen
- Towels changed twice per week
- Extra cleaning available on request – €15 per hour, bookable and payable locally
- Cook service and shopping services available on request, to be paid for locally
- Car parking
- Use of small harbour
- Use of facilities at Palazzo Belmonte, including sandy beach
- Water skiing, bike hire, surfing, scuba diving, sailing available locally
- Small chapel next to the pool room used on Sundays (it has independent access so disturbance to villa guests is minimal)
We visited as a group and adored the experience! It felt like a home away from home and there was plenty of room for everyone to do their own thing which was great! The parents loved relaxing on the waters edge while the children ran aroun in the extensive grounds. We would highly recommend! – Caitlin, Marvin & Friends, Oxfordshire
Available Board Basis
3 hrs 40 mins
3 hrs 50 mins
Ogliastro Marina/Santa Maria Di Castellabate
Places of Interest
Velia, Acciaroli, Paestum, Cilento National Park
Distance to Coast
A stone's throw
Have a question, or want to discuss how we can personalise this holiday for you, please call one of our travel experts or enquire online.
01694 722 193