Accommodation At A Glance
- Based on 7 nights
- Includes flights
- Includes transfers/car hire
- Includes Half Board
- Access to the 2,500 m² Spa Arboris
New to Long Travel, this treetop retreat surpasses all expectations, a haven suspended high above the ordinary, a dwelling seamlessly integrated into the landscape, blending so harmoniously with the forest that it appears to have always been a part of the wilderness.
My Arbor is a 5 star wellness "tree hotel" immersed in the peaceful mountains of South Tyrolin North Italy. Its "MY philosophy” focuses on "me-time" and offers maximum relaxation and flexibility for its guests. The design team behind the property wanted nature to feel as close as possible; located at an altitude of almost 1,000m in a quiet spot on the edge of a forest, this luxury alpine resort looks as if it grew naturally out of the hillside. Hiking, biking, e-biking and skiing are the key activities around the hotel.
This arboreal haven, aptly named after "arbor" (Latin for tree), seamlessly blends modernity with the rich traditions and values of the region. Situated a mere 10 minutes from the picturesque town of Brixen, My Arbor is a year-round sanctuary where nature's beauty takes centre stage. It invites guests to savour the essence of each season, transforming the Plose and Eisacktal into a diverse and enchanting destination.
As the name suggests, "My" is paramount at My Arbor. Guests are encouraged to reconnect with themselves, granting them the precious gift of time often elusive in today's fast-paced world.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast until noon, take a serene swim under the stars, engage in rejuvenating yoga sessions or embark on exhilarating hikes. Unwind with a soothing massage or hit the slopes for a day of skiing. Immerse yourself in the cultural treasures of Brixen or explore the local biking trails and boutique shopping opportunities. At My Arbor, you are free to be "I," unburdened by the constraints of the every day, in our treehouse oasis on the Plose.
The in-house Spa Arboris is a 2,500 m² oasis of calm with an infinity pool (indoor and outdoor), 10 treatment rooms, sauna area including 5 saunas, cold-water pool, jacuzzi, various relaxing areas and 10 outdoor relaxation rooms. The extensive Spa menu features beauty and holistic treatments, including Ayurveda, health coaching, meditation, forest bathing, and relaxing treatments using local high-quality skincare brands.
When it comes to culinary choices you won't be disappointed, begin your day with a leisurely breakfast that extends until noon or opt for a light morning snack. Afterwards, immerse yourself in nature for a delightful brunch. The choice of where to dine is yours - whether by the panoramic window, enjoying a secluded atmosphere, with views of the enchanting forest or mingling with fellow guests.
As the day progresses, our guests can savour a selection of light bites from the club menu in the lounge during the afternoon. The evening invites you to embark on a culinary journey crafted by Chef Matthias Hinteregger, offering a five-course chef's menu, or indulge in a variety of dishes from our "Evergreens" menu. The hotel's culinary philosophy seamlessly blends traditional South Tyrolean cuisine with global culinary creativity and classic Italian fare, all meticulously prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients. Dining at My Arbor is not only a treat for your taste buds but also a visual delight.
Our rate as standard includes Half board and access to the Spa Arboris amongst many other services and facilities ( see the features page for further information )
|Prices from £2,159 pp
Family-owned tree-house hotel
Adults Only (from 16 years)
104 suites in 3 categories (up to 100sq m/room)
2500 m² wellness area with 5 different saunas, indoor and outdoor pool, 10 treatment rooms, whirlpool, cold-water pool, relax area, gym
Our price includes:
Half board (Although room only is an option)
As a guest at My Arbor, you can enjoy a heartfelt welcome and a multi-faceted holiday experience. Here are all the services and extras that are already included in the room rate:
- Welcome aperitif on arrival and still and sparkling spring water in the room
- My Good Morning breakfast buffet is between 07.30 and 11 am and for late risers à la carte breakfast between 11 am and noon
- "My way to eat dinner in My Arbor": 5-course dinner menu as well as selection from the My Arbor Classic menu (beverages extra - dinner included in bookings with half board)
- Parking in the underground garages as well as free parking spaces
- Access to the 2,500 m² Spa Arboris wellness area: sauna area open all day with 5 different saunas, including an outdoor sauna with outdoor whirlpool, indoor and outdoor pool, spacious relaxation areas, cold water pool, cuddly nests and fitness room
- At least 4 themed sauna infusions per day
- All-day sports and exercise programme (Pilates, yoga, etc.)
- Free W-LAN throughout the hotel
- My vacation: the concierge is always at your disposal for individual holiday planning (personal trainer, shopping planner, individual guided tour at the wine grower, mountain guide, running training, ski instructor, hiking tours in summer and winter - on request)
The following extras at an extra charge:
- My-Lunch-Club restaurant between noon and 5pm with delicious salads, homemade pasta, fish or meat dishes
- Qualified and competent spa team for massages and spa treatments
- Personal Training
- Our concierge organises e-bikes in summer and skis in winter
Available Board Basis
Bolzano - 45 mins
Innsbruck - 1 hr 30mins
Verona - 2 hr 18mins
Nearest larger Town
Places of Interest
Distance to Ski
The new ski trail connects me directly with the Plose ski area
Have a question, or want to discuss how we can personalise this holiday for you, please call one of our travel experts or enquire online.
01694 722 193