Self-Catering Property near Umbria
Prices include: Flights Car hire
Accommodation At A Glance
- Based on 7 nights
- Includes flights
- Includes transfers/car hire
- Self-Catering Basis
- Based on 2 People Sharing
Montemenardo Agriturismo Country Resort & Spa are lovely self-catered apartments in Todi, Umbria. A perfect place to escape the daily grind.
Montemenardo offers a wonderful spot to base your holiday, from here you can easily reach all the most beautiful places of central Italy, and from the panoramic swimming pool you can see all the small villages nearby. Montemenardo is also perfect if you like to wander in the beautiful woodland around, walk through the many paths to discover the local flora and fauna and to enjoy great views of the hills. Located right in the centre of Umbria among one of the most beautiful and interesting locations in Italy, you can experience the romance and unspoiled beauty of nature and historic villages around.
The family has owned this farm in Pesciano, a little hamlet not far from Todi, for 4 generations. More than 20 years ago they decided to turn the old farmhouse into a guest house with different lodgings to accommodate up to 35 people in total. They realized their dream of creating an agriturismo and are happy to share the beautiful place with their guests.
Montemenardo Agriturismo Country Resort & Spa has 6 accommodations which are set in the main stone farmhouse building, which is surrounded by other minor buildings that were once dedicated to different agricoltural activities. The other buildings now host 2 accommodations for 2 people each, and the 2 Ecosuites, set in a recently restored building.
It is possible to have breakfast every morning in the Bistrot Bar. Every morning they prepare a buffet with fresh organic produces, different every day. Montemenardo offer the healthiest ingredients, in their purest form, all of them grown in their farm including olive trees for olive oil, and cereals and legumes like wheat, spelt, barley, buckwheat and chickpeas.
They also have a mini Spa and wellness area where you can have a totally relaxing time enjoying the steam bath, hydromassage, or a massage with aromatherapy.
Prices include: Flights Car hire
|High season||Prices from £571 pp|
|Low season||Prices from £375 pp|
Apartment for 2 people
- Go either Self Catering or Half Board – Self Catering: the ideal option to experience the Italian way of life, cooking in the fully equipped kitchen of your accommodation, or outside with a barbecue, to get in touch with the beautiful nature of Umbria. For a relaxing holiday, to follow your own rhythms and bringing out your inner chef.
- Bed&breakfast: enjoy the Italian lifestyle in the umbrian countryside, and start your day with a rich Breakfast in the Bistrot or served in the terrace outside in the garden. A delicious and rich buffet breakfast with our fresh organic produces, and coffee, cappuccino and a wide selection of teas and infusions. (Breakfast may not be available every day. Reservation required.)
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Outdoor heated hydromassage pool
- Barbecue facilities
- Panoramic terrace
- Room service
- Spa and Wellness Area
Such a cute and quaint little agritoursimo with a stunning pool! A great countryside experience holiday with some great walking trails close by. – Irene, Axminster
Available Board Basis
Self-Catering & B&B
1 hr 45 mins
2 hrs 15 mins
2 hrs 35 mins
Places of Interest
Distance to Coast
Est. 1 hr 50 mins
Have a question, or want to discuss how we can personalise this holiday for you, please call one of our travel experts or enquire online.
01694 722 193