Self-Catering Property near Tuscany
Prices include: Flights Car hire Breakfast
Borgo Casabianca is an agritourism hotel with self-catering apartments, suitable for families in Asciano, Tuscany.
Borgo Casabianca, once one of the major hamlets of the siennese area, is situated in a panoramic hilltop position between the breathtaking Valdichiana and the Crete Senesi. Nowadays in the renovated estate of Borgo Casabianca, rooms and apartments with their exposed beams and terracotta floors elegantly and simply furnished offer Long Travel clients the comfort and coziness of your own home combined with all the luxury services associated with a four-star hotel.
Original frescoes dating back to the XVIII century are still admirable in some of the suite rooms of the Hotel Borgo Casabianca located in the main villa and some of the country style self-catering apartments have ancient fireplaces for a very warm atmosphere on chillier evenings.
In the Borgo Casabianca restaurant “La Tinaia”, is a characteristic and refined rustic room, which offers seasonal high-quality Tuscan cuisine with its local products such as the cold meats of the siennese area, the flavored cheeses and plenty of other fresh ingredients. At the Borgo Casabianca you can taste typical dishes such as the handmade pasta with duck sauce, the so called “pici con la nana” or the “pappardelle” with wild boar sauce, the delicious “Fiorentina” steak accompanied by a selection of the best wines and vintages of this region like the Brunello or the Red of Montepulciano. As summer slips into fall the restaurant offers mushrooms and truffles that enrich the traditional autumn Tuscan menu. Needless to say you will not be disappointed with the food available at the Borgo Casabianca, even self-catering guests can book in for dinners at the Borgo Casabianca restaurant, and us here at Long Travel highly recommend it. For those wanting to taste the organic products from the farm or take them home to savour with family, the shop situated in the estate offers high quality and certified extra virgin olive oil, cereals, wines and specialties from the surrounding areas.
During your stay the Borgo Casabianca you can play golf in the equipped golf ground situated at around a 20 minute driving from the hotel. A popular thermal centre is also situated at about 15 km and provides outdoor and indoor pools filled with hot, warm and cold thermal water from natural spring. And finally, less than an hour’s drive from the hotel are the cities of Montepulciano, Pienza, Siena, Montalcino to visit which are not to be missed.
Prices include: Flights Car hire Breakfast
|High season||Prices from £981 pp|
|Low season||Prices from £777 pp|
- The renovated estate rooms and apartments with their exposed beams and terracotta floors elegantly and simply furnished offer you the comfort and cosiness of your own home combined with all the luxury services associated with a four star hotel facilities
- Free use of the outdoor swimming pool ( in summer season) and the parking lot
- The Restaurant “La Tinaia”, in a characteristic and refined rustic room, proposes a seasonal high quality tuscan cuisine with its local products such as the cold meats of the siennese area, the flavoured cheeses and lots of fresh ingredients
- Upon request with the hotel they are able and willing to organize delicious tasting of high quality tuscan products, Cooking Classes and Pizza Demos
- For those who want to taste the organic products from the hotels farm, the shop situated in the estate offer high quality and certified extra virgin olive oil, cereals, wines and specialities from the surrounding areas
- In addition an equipped rustic meeting room in a very quite setting, a tennis court, a lake for fishing and even an heliport are at your disposal
- You can play golf in the equipped golf ground situated at a distance of 20 minutes of driving from the hotel
- A popular thermal centre situated at about 15 km provides outdoor and indoor pools filled in hot, warm and cold thermal water from natural spring
Florence - 1hour 30mins
Pisa - 2 hours 30mins
Places of Interest
Montepulciano -3o mins
Siena - 45mins
Perugia - 1hour
Distance to Coast
2hours - 2hours 30mins (not a coastal recommendation)
Have a question, or want to discuss how we can personalise this holiday for you, please call one of our travel experts or enquire online.
01694 722 193